Your next web application generated in minutes. React, Vue, Angular, NodeJS, SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL) and MongoDB.
ScaffoldHub also comes with API documentation, authentication, security, audit logs, forms, lists, filters, and many other features. If it takes a developer two months to develop and test all those features, costing $60/h, you can save more than $19,000 using ScaffoldHub.
- Modeling tool. Model the application exactly how you need it, with custom entities, relationships, fields, & validations
- Preview the project online. No need to download & install the look of your project
- Full-stack application. Secure NodeJS back-end that uses a REST API with ExpressJS, & a database
- Multi or single tenant. Create a multi-tenant app or use it as a single-tenant
- SQL or MongoDB. Use PostgreSQL or MySQL with Sequelize, or MongoDB with Mongoose, backed by a secure NodeJS server
- Payments & subscriptions. Everything you need to manage workspace subscriptions, including webhooks, checkout & customer portal
- API documentation. All the API endpoints are automatically documented using SwaggerUI
- Authentication. Built-in authentication, with sign-in, sign-up, password change, password recovery, & email confirmation
- Security & permissions. Restrict access to each specific feature in the application
- Email notifications & invitations. Built-in emails for Invitations, Password Confirmation and Password Reset using SendGrid
- Audit logs. Every action is logged, users with permission can inspect it on the Audit Log page
- Internationalization. Translate the entire application only by adding an I18n dictionary file
- Forms, lists, & filters. Each entity that you define on the modeling tool has its own forms, lists, and filters
- File uploads. Secure file uploads & reading to Google Cloud Storage, Amazon AWS S3, or even localhost
- Mobile-friendly. Looks good on both computer & mobile devices
- Latest technologies. Scaffolds are constantly being updated to keep up with the latest versions of the technologies used
Normally you would pay up to $129/year, but for a limited time only you can get lifetime access starting at $109.99 one-time.
Prices are subject to change.