TLDR: Supercharge your sales with the CRM and ERP tool for businesses. Get pipeline view, calling, lead management, email automation, and much more. Get OneHash lifetime deal at just $49.00.
Best Alternative for – Zoho CRM and Salesforce.
If you are running a Business and having trouble connecting your financial and operational systems to a central database, while also finding it difficult to develop the effective customers interaction and relationships altogether then this software is perfect for you.
What if we tell you that you can now easily manage and follow up with your leads, keep a track of communications, experience the automated book of accounting, take control of your production-inventory, and do much more all under one roof? Sounds fascinating, right?
The best part? This tool offers you CRM and ERP in the same software.
OneHash – A 100% Smart SaaS ERP, CRM, HR Solution For Your Business!
OneHash is a customer friendly and economical SaaS based CRM and ERP Solution. Making use of the cutting edge technology amalgamated with visually appealing interface OneHash aims to help you build lasting customer relationships, streamlining and automating processes, creating better collaboration and communication, better pipeline management, and increased revenues.
Let’s learn more about OneHash!
OneHash consists around 9 Modules that you can use for your business – all under one tool. Let’s have a look at each one of them to understand the reason why OneHash is a must for your business.
CRM – Get qualified leads, create, and manage opportunities and automate the entire sales process. Customer focused CRM module to grow your business numbers.
- Cross Channel Interactions – Integrate all your customer interaction under a single head to give seamless and effortless, high-quality customer experiences. Unify information received from emails and calls into CRM Leads. All this with an intuitive in-built system.
- Improve Sales Productivity – Delegate responsibility with effective system driven communication. Eliminates undesired tasks and monitor teams with insightful performance reports. Detailed analysis of stage wise sales prospects.
- Automated crisp and lively Quotations – Use a quote template to create your price quote. Allows creating estimates and invoices instantly. Stay on brand, look professional, keep your finances organized and save time with predefined invoice items.
- Design and execute Campaigns – Device integrated communications plan to generate lead or sales. Engage audiences, with content marketing focus and an integrated media schedule. Plan Clear, realistic goals.
- and much more…
The Benefit of using OneHash?
- The presence of all the modules under one roof: No need to a different product for every aspect of your business.
- Highly customizable: No need to wait for a firmware update. Customize workflows and tax rules according to your business needs. This helps automate a lot of your tasks and increases productivity.
- Easy to import data from a variety of sources: Import/ Export data from your system or from any rest API source.
How can you use OneHash?
- Identify the core modules you will require, and setup these modules with the basic data imports.
- Add users and collaborators and assign them roles and permissions
- Once data import is done, set up the integrations and automations already present in the product. (As per users need)
- Start assigning tasks to your team and setup dashboards and reports based on your use case.
Active Integrations – OneHash has a host of built-in integrations that help your business take-off faster
Best For –
- SMEs and SMBs
- Small Agencies
- Digital Businesses