TLDR: Use customer feedback to build the right product features, know what customers actually need and want. Get FeedBear lifetime deal at just $69.00.
Alternative to – UserVoice, Canny, Aha!
Imagine giving your customers exactly what they want! Presenting a simple tool to collect product feedback and keep your customers in the loop. This tool is used by successful products like Syncspider, Markup Hero, 9Folders, Nodehub and the list goes on!
FeedBear helps collect feedback and feature requests, so you know what to prioritize and share updates as you improve your product.
It’s so simple you can start collecting customer feedback in just minutes.
Add your logo and colors, set it up on your own domain. Create unlimited boards.
Gather feedback in Intercom and quickly respond to feedback with Slack.
Keep things simple, intuitive and fast!
Your customers are the most valuable source of insights you’ll ever have. FeedBear allows them to easily share feedback, ideas and bug reports – and you get all the information in one place. They can also vote and comment on what’s most important to them, so you know exactly what to prioritize.
Next, you’ll use the Roadmap feature to share what you’re working on, and update everyone on progress. Finally, FeedBear’s Changelog lets you announce the latest updates and new features you’ve released!
It’s the best way to build the right product, with the right features – and make your customers feel involved, valued and heard.
What All Can You do With This Tool?
- Collect customer feedback- Learn what your customers really want.
- Close the feedback loop- Keep customers updated on your progress, explore their ideas and share status updates.
- Announce updates- Never let your product updates go unnoticed.
- Stay organized- Use tags to quickly filter customer feedback.
- Follow up automatically- Branded email notifications when feedback status changes.
- Work privately- Invite-only mode to collaborate on internal projects.
- Integrate with the tools you already use- Remove barriers with our handy integrations of Slack and Intercom.
Normally you would pay $708/year, but for a limited time only you can get FeedBear lifetime access starting at $69 one-time.